Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Best Laid Plans AKA Self Publishing: You're doing it wrong!

Many of you who follow my twitter, or know me, may have known I was planning on self pubbing my manuscript, The Best Laid Plans, a sexy contemporary romance. I had a few manuscripts on submission, and had a bit of a life changing experience with the flash flood in June. I decided to take the bull by the horns and self publish. I wanted to have a book Out There where people could read it!

So, it might come as something of a surprise that I signed a 3 book deal with Swoon Romance for that book! Heres the cover, done by the fabulous Genn Albin! <3



Self Publishing: I'm doing it wrong!

The thing is, if my Editor's vision for the book hadn't matched mine - if she'd wanted to make the book into something it wasn't - then I'd have turned down the deal. At the end of the day, it's about what's right for YOU and for the BOOK.

And you can enter to win a print copy!
Goodreads Giveaway!

I'm SO happy right now! Today is the official release day, but it came out a couple days ago.

The Best Laid Plans on Amazon

Barnes and Noble

Goodreads

Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs